Thursday, January 29, 2009

Okay - maybe I need to update this more often...

I didn't mean to set up a blog and then just forget about it. Maybe I need a little help. The day I get Travis to participate, well...who knows. I'm not giving up yet. He did finally join facebook and has no complaints about that.

Facebook is actually very useful. I've tried working within the confines of Classmates.com, but there is no reason to pay good money to simply have the ability to see who checked your profile. I think I have somewhere close to 100 friends on Facebook. Not that everyone is the kind of friend that you keep in touch with, but none-the-less, it's great to catch up with people that have come in and out of your life.

Today I spent some time posting some pictures on Facebook. Many wonderful memories. I think I'll add some oldies but goodies here, too, because where we've been is a big part of who we are and will be in the future.

I hope these cold days haven't gotten you down. Travis has been enjoying the snowmobiling and I've just been plain busy with AtHome America (which is actually going well - I'm not disappointed).

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment