Tuesday, January 6, 2009

AtHome America

As many of you know, I recently started my own business. It's been very rewarding and I'm actually enjoying myself. In fact, I had a meeting tonight in Young America. I was a little irritated about the long drive and really just wanted to go home, but once I got there...the food and the company were great! And I received a bunch of recognition for placing 3rd for our entire team, hitting my personal goals and reaching the AtHome goals. It felt great! Anyway, enough about that. What I really wanted to share was the tremendous deals that are currently available. You can check them out on my website: www.athome.com/AndreaWeitgenant or view only the sale items at: http://www.myathomeamerica.com/ahatools/catalog/sale.aspx .

Again, best wishes for the New Year!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment